Channel Account Specialist at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
If business consulting, sales, and leadership are some of your areas of interest, this position has all three, and opens the door for career advancement. We are looking for a self-motivated Channel Account Specialist to help grow and manage PI’s certified partners. You will be helping our internal partner activation team and our partners to sell, support, and deliver our products and services. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of sales and consulting skills, business acumen, and the ability to meet and exceed revenue goals.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Your day-to-day in three buckets:
- Relationships: You will be managing the onboarding and ongoing relationship for new PI certified partners, building trust, and proactively nurturing relationships with a positive mental attitude. You’ll be managing an evolving and growing book of business of up to 60-80 new partners. Relationships are the foundation of our business. We seek to be a vital catalyst in our partner’s success.
- Consulting: You will assist in engaging partners to develop a strategy for weaving PI into their existing business model by quickly understanding their unique situation. You’ll be a thought partner, and develop action plans that help each partner focus on revenue generating activities. You will also become an expert, integrating the talent optimization discipline and PI’s software into their services to drive new business.
- Sales: In partnership with partners, you will be doing sales qualification, discovery, and demos. You’ll possess a drive to exceed assigned revenue and strategic objectives for your partner cohort, by investing time in the right places. You will independently and successfully work across teams to ensure partners have the tools and support required to meet partners’ performance metrics and expectations. You’ll work with the Channel Account Management team and other departments to address partner-specific issues and opportunities.
Should you apply? If you’ve got these skills, or if you’ve got some of these skills, we’d love to hear from you:
- Account management, channel sales, and/or sales experience
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, business consulting
- Leadership, and a desire to help others succeed
Some of your future teammates:
Our employees are the threads of PI’s cultural fabric. THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.