Business Operations Team Lead
The Business Operations Team Lead will oversee a team of individuals responsible for handling the operational support for the SMB channel. This person will help scale and manage the Business Operations team which is the “go-to” team for Sales and Customer Success, improving processes to close and onboard new business efficiently and effectively.
This role provides a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills in building and challenging a high performing team and managing with metrics. It will require structuring a team for success, helping them problem solve and resolve issues as they arise, and acting as an escalation point. Responsibilities include strategic initiative execution, team management, process improvement, and assisting sales in closing new deals.
- Manage a team of Business Operations Representatives, ensuring work is completed in an accurate and timely manner in line with our SLAs
- Handle escalations and work cross-functionally with senior leadership across Sales, Services, Billing, Financing, Legal and Payments
- Understand all of Biz Ops’ processes and procedures; constantly improve upon them to gain greater efficiency and accuracy
- Drive and manage data analysis in order to identify trends and help drive future recommendations
We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing an effective team
- Ability to work with key stakeholders throughout various levels of management and to influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong time management and sense of urgency
- Confidence prioritizing and making time-sensitive decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Metric driven and operationally minded