Zaius is an Activated Customer Data Platform (CDP) purpose-built for growing eCommerce brands. We believe that the clearest path to growth and increasing CLTV is by providing a clear and complete view of the shopper, aligning the entire organization around the customer, and seamlessly creating and delivering relevant customer experiences. Our customer data platform (CDP) provides the complete view of your shopper by stitching together all of your customer interactions, across devices and touchpoints - that includes marketing channels, eCommerce activity, POS data, customer service engagements, and more.
We are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who have not only the desire for success but have also proven they understand the planning and prospecting part of the sales process. We are looking for an energetic, organized, creative self-starter who loves explaining cutting-edge technology and products in consumable, easy to understand enablement modules. With hundreds of Sales professionals selling to our targeted buyers, we are looking for BDRs who know how to stand out and “rise above the noise” to secure buyer conversations.
- Our BDRs will work with New Business Account Directors (ADs) to identify the right accounts and people within targeted accounts to outbound prospect to secure buyer conversations and create the right pipeline opportunities for their AEs.
- This will be done via a high mix of both outbound calls and e-mails daily.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges and how our solution can address their business needs.
- Drive and own the first two parts of the sales process:
- Planning: target upper-end Mid-Market, and lower-end Enterprise accounts with C-Level executives including Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing and Ecommerce Executives.
- Exceed monthly discovery quota.
- Must have 1-2+ years of technology entry-level Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding quota for setting up buyer conversations.
- Selling marketing technologies into Mid-Market, and large B2C companies (+)
- Selling into the digital marketing organization (+)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics. (+)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.