Business Development Representative
Cohort’s mission is to deliver preventative care to patients earlier in the progress of their chronic disease. We provide comprehensive turn-key solutions to physician offices with highly compelling quantifiable value to patients, physicians and administrators.
The Cohort team has the experience and a track record of building successful next-generation technology-enabled healthcare solutions, across Clinical AI-Powered Case Management, Tech-enabled Clinical Workflows, Clinical Intelligence for Utilization Review, and AI-Powered Coding, Billing and Documentation.
Here at Cohort, we are focused on delivering best-in-class software and services by partnering with Physicians and their practices to engage patients with multiple chronic conditions. Regular and consistent patient engagement, partnered with a leading Clinical Intelligence Platform, enables Cohort to provide an effective and unique solution to drive down costs and improve patient outcomes.
Job Description & Role
Cohort Intelligence is looking for a highly motivated and qualified sales professional who has inside sales experience generating qualified leads through calls and emails, building key relationships, and driving growth in partnership with Sales leadership. We are looking for a quick learner with strong communication skills who is personable and professional, and comfortable running presentations, attending networking events and trade shows.
Objectives of this Role
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual quotas through sales activity and tracking (calls and email campaigns), pipeline management, and executing marketing strategies.
- Work with Senior Leadership on a weekly basis to review opportunity status, key findings from the field, and provide recommendations on sales strategy.
- Generate leads and schedule meetings on a consistent basis by leveraging active platforms and team support.
- Become the go-to source for internal and external sales-related requests and questions.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Conduct product demos, present Cohort’s value proposition, and effectively manage objections
- Achieve sales goals by assessing qualified prospect’s needs and following a defined selling process with support from leadership
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience. Preferably technology-based solutions sold to healthcare market
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software, Microsoft suite, and CRM
- Proven results and outcomes in previous sales role, meeting or exceeding quotas
- Bachelor’s degree, BA/BS