Greater Boston Area
At LogicManager, customer experience is one of our top priorities, and our Advisory Analysts play a primary role in ensuring an organization’s success. Analysts are assigned a dedicated portfolio of customers to consult, train, build relationships, analyze data, and ensure that their organizations are meeting their desired goals. In this role, you must have the ability to think strategically, communicate effectively, and evaluate, interpret, and analyze information to support our customers’ internal risk management programs.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Responsible for managing a dedicated portfolio of customer accounts
- Analysts will gain exposure to corporations of all sizes, job functions, and industries
- Consult with customers to adopt best-practices and gain business value
- Analyze and interpret customer data
- Enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress to Board and Senior Management
- Support existing customers in the expansion of their internal program and usage of the system
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for customer marketing and account management
- Support on-boarding and implementation of new customers
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- 1-3 years of experience
- 1+ year of customer facing experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or Engineering
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office software is essential
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industries highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description