Account Manager at Arcadia
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Join the Client Facing Team of a high growth Population Health and Analytics software company. We’re a team of friendly data geeks and healthcare experts who are passionate about helping organizations succeed in value-based care. We provide technology that enables even the most complex healthcare organizations to acquire, analyze and use the richest data to solve their most challenging issues. Ideate with the best minds in healthcare through our advisory network. Build with engineers that have 5+ years using Hadoop, Scala and Spark to get jet engines to communicate, others that spent 10 years working in the data trenches created by healthcare’s switch from fee for service to fee for value, and still others with unparalleled capabilities in using data viz to make sense of massive data sets – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity.
The Account Manager is responsible for leading Analytics implementations, including defining customer objectives, developing engagement roadmaps, managing implementation efforts, and advising customers with an eye towards delivering to milestones, building constructive customer relationships, and establishing high customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager:
- Runs product implementations, developing project plan and coordinating kickoff, product installation, validation, training, and go live.
- Educates customer resources on Arcadia’s technical implementation processes, product architecture and functionality, and best practices around complex healthcare data integration and platform usage to drive quality improvement, analyze and manage cost and utilization, and improve risk adjustment accuracy.
- Establishes engagement goals, priorities, and timelines, develops a detailed project plan oriented around customer and internal objectives, and manages tasks on a day-to-day basis and reports status.
- Escalates and leads resolution of risks and issues, including understanding complex technical challenges and designing custom solutions leveraging Arcadia’s products and service capabilities.
- Responsible for customer communications and owns all standing and ad-hoc project meetings.
- Coordinates customer, internal, and third-party activities. Ensures project team collaboration and early escalation if project is tracking behind.
- Demonstrates strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills; communicates effectively on data structures and platform architecture.
- Clearly communicate program/project status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to senior management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 -7 years leading account implementation processes in the software or technology arena in healthcare, preferably with claims and clinical data integration; in depth knowledge of and up to date hands-on experience with project management principles, tools and methods; ability to identify and effectively mitigate project- and account-level risks.
- Extensive healthcare experience, including industry knowledge of population health and value-based care required, including ability to master an in-depth understanding of our solutions, client strategic context, and industry trends to effectively advise clients as a trusted adviser in leveraging the data asset and platform.
- Experience with data aggregation and analysis with EHR and claims data strongly preferred, including experience with Tableau, QlikView, and SQL.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including ability to create powerful materials in -Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Must have the ability to lead successful client meetings with executive, operational, clinical, and technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Team attitude and the ability to foster team atmosphere within each project team; ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- 25% travel possible sporadically for client meetings.
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Read Full Job Description