Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the 119th fastest-growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, is looking for a dedicated Account Manager to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
Account Managers at Examity gain experience in the education technology field and become a part of one of the region’s fastest-growing software companies. The Manager will be responsible for relationship development. This role requires an open line of communication with assigned clients to build strong partnerships.
- Grow existing customer relationships through ongoing support and customer advocacy.
- Work with customers to determine the unique needs of their organization.
- Broaden the client’s understanding of the services Examity provides.
- Use effective communication to identify the needs and expectations of each client.
- 2+ years in customer service with experience project planning and portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Sales/Marketing, Business, Information Technology) strongly preferred.
- Excellent communicator, including being comfortable on the phone.
- Organization skills and swift adaptability to priority changes.
- Working knowledge of computer application software.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.