Do you have a passion for driving change in education? Ellevation is looking for an Account Manager to spearhead year-to-year K-12 district renewals and expansions, focusing primarily on Ellevation’s best-in-class Instructional Strategies product to support classroom instruction for ELs. As an Account Manager, you will play a key role on our Sales Team responsible for helping Ellevation partner districts broaden district adoption in order to achieve company revenue targets. You will also play a key role in identifying regional trends, collecting feedback from partners, and collaborating with our Product and Engineering teams to inform product development. And most importantly, you will help thousands of educators take advantage of a software solution that helps English Language Learners achieve their highest aspirations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute territory-level sales strategy focused on exceeding renewal and expansion revenue goals meeting or exceeding ~$1.5MM
- Act as key relationship manager monitoring account health and ensuring ongoing adoption and engagement throughout the district. Exhibit confidence in problem solving and consulting with districts to ensure success of Ellevation and their EL programs.
- Expand district partners in territory to our best-in-class Strategies product to support instruction for EL students
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing teams to create a market strategy focused on district Curriculum and Instruction teams
- Identify risks that may impact the success of Ellevation within the district and proactively determine mitigating actions necessary to resolve issues
- Monitor and maintain high levels of partner satisfaction, while managing partner expectations
- 3+ years experience successfully selling to the K-12 market;
- Experience and knowledge of the ELL landscape;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels;
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment
Location and Travel:
- You will work remotely from a home office in Texas.
- Travel requirements: 2-3 times a month within the state of Texas. Travel twice a year to Boston, MA for company offsites.
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 700 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Seamless technology integrations so you're always connected (Zoom + Slack)
+ All-company offsites in Boston, twice a year!
+ Team & Division offsites
+ Virtual happy hours
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.