- Act as key contact for each Agency client from the close of sale through the launch of their mobile app and/or web application.
- Manage the long-term relationship with each Agency client after the launch.
- Act as an advocate of LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features, and products.
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, design, development, training, rollout, and client side product launch.
- Work with the marketing and strategy teams to help design and execute restaurant specific marketing programs tailored to your client’s brand.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the LevelUp Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams at LevelUp and to the client.
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for Agency apps.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience using the LevelUp App or a Agency app (ex. sweetgreen, Boloco etc.)
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching Program
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)