Account Management Associate
The Account Management Associate will be a member of our Sales Operations team to provide support for numerous ongoing active projects that will impact Fuze customers over the upcoming years. To ensure successful projects, it will require consistent communications with customers, thorough and accurately record keeping and a well organized team. Every customer will receive the “white glove treatment” delivered by you, throughout this process.
Fuze will provide thorough training on our contract process and ensure we have set up the candidate for success.
Through this role you will be exposed to our Account Manager team and the inner workings of the Account Management role, as potential next step in career progression at Fuze.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the contract discussion, track status and maintain accurate records in CRM
- Provide support for customer requests and drive the contract migrations assigned to you through the process.
- Manage efficient contract process from inception to signature to ensure workflow is accurate
- Advocate on the customers behalf throughout the process and influencing fellow Fuzers to keep to our timeline.
- Work closely with the Account Owner of these customers to compile a contract and proposal that is a comprehensive package to our customer (using our pre-designed contract and proposal templates).
- At times you will be the liaison between Account Manager and other functional groups such as legal and finance during this process.
- Communicate directly with the customer to finalize any contract related matters.
What we need from you:
- Customer advocacy mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strong organizational and project management skills
- Fulfillment in influencing others to complete tasks
- Drive and a self-starter
- Desire to obtain goals
- Critical thinking skills
- CRM (Salesforce.com) experience is a plus