Account Executive at AdmitHub
Are you an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and energetic person? Are you excited about working on new and exciting problems, driving large scale social impact, and helping solve unique scalability challenges? AdmitHub is looking for an Account Executive with a strong history of achievement in consultative SaaS selling to join our high-performing sales team!
Who We Are
At AdmitHub we bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a communications platform that guides students to and through college. Our bots help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it--and offer colleges a way to scale one-on-one support to their entire student body.
The Account Executive will be tasked with using strategic planning and growth conversations to bring conversational AI to their prospects, while simultaneously owning the sales process within their territory from prospecting to close.
Earnings are uncapped and clear, we are invested in promoting from within, and we provide the support and mentorship for your long term success. We enjoy friendly competition as a sales team pushing each other to be our best selves in and out of the office.
What You’ll Do
- Perform all aspects of securing new customers within institutions of higher education
- Forge trusted relationships with prospective customers, listening deeply to understand their goals, gaps, and decision-making criteria via our growth focused sales process
- Ensure customers are participating in the buying process just as much as your sales process
- Assist your peers in developing their skills in alignment with our strategic sales strategy and playbook
- Learn the AdmitHub AI platform inside and out to help guide our customers in optimizing their use of our breakthrough technology
What You’ll Have
- 2+ years of experience with proven success in a closing sales role
- Experience leading a curious, consultative, data-driven and challenging sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns within your territory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- “No task is too small” attitude, with an eagerness to learn
- A positive and open approach to growth and learning
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Driven to ask questions to understand the “why” behind the “why”
- Ability to craft valuable and compelling stories that offer unique perspectives to your prospects
Nice to Have
- Sales training certification
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.