Account Executive at 2020 On-site
Are you highly competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous inside sales experience? Are you interested in growing with a rockstar team? Do you want to be a major contributor to the growth and expansion at an emerging company that is transforming a segment of the healthcare industry? We are looking for an Account Executive who can close new clients. If this sounds like you, then let’s chat!
Role & responsibilities:
- Ability to source, qualify and guide prospects through the buying process.
- Leverage sales management tools, including salesforce.com, to track sales activities.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers.
- Sell to key decision makers especially HR Benefit Managers within organizations of all sizes.
- Conduct professional sales presentations and effectively convey the value proposition of 2020 On-Site.
- Partner with our Customer Success team to ensure successful visit hand-off and customer delight.
- Represent 2020 On-Site at local and regional events.
- Successfully build long-term relationships with clients.
Skills & qualifications:
- 5 - 7 years experience of inside sales required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and building a solid rapport with prospective and existing clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - you relate well to others and are a consummate relationship builder
- Detail oriented with excellent time management - you can effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excited about 2020’s mission to deliver customer first vision care and interested to learn the complexities of the vision care industry
- Strong customer-focus: you are energetic, positive, and can exemplify 2020’s Core Values, including having a bias toward positivity and action, and putting our customer first.
- Experience using Salesforce or other enterprise CRM tool required
- Bachelor’s degree required