Account Executive, Surgical CAPD ASC - Northeast at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Account Executive (AE), Ambulatory Surgical Center is responsible for an assigned territory selling the value proposition for Nuance’s Provider Solutions healthcare solutions into the independent Ambulatory Surgery Center market. The AE is expected to create and foster relationships with the Executives, Owners, and Doctors involved with the facilities. Experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace is a prerequisite.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities include developing prospects through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical documentation plans and EHR deployment, aligning an organization's financial and quality needs with the appropriate Nuance solution and demonstrating the value proposition, managing strategic selling opportunities, problem solving, presenting software product solutions and closing sales, while exceeding assigned territory quota.
Must be able to meet account / territory coverage requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned. Must be able to work with partners and resellers as appropriate
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
The territory for this role is the Northeast US. The position must be based within this territory, preferably Boston.
- Minimum of 5 years, selling software solutions and services. Preferred experience in selling solutions to the Ambulatory Surgical Center market.
- Quickly gain a clear understanding of financial and quality pressures faced by independent surgical centers.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shape creative custom deals.
- Develop selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including, Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating into new accounts at the and exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to partner with multiple sales channels both internally (product experts, Sales Engineers, Product Specialists) and externally (channel partners).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions.
- Excellent communications & influencing skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.