Account Executive - Latin America
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
As an Account Executive covering Latin America, you will benefit from inbound leads to identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. This role is an inside sales position working in our Cambridge HQ. You must be fluent in Spanish (Portuguese is a plus) to be considered for this role.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with inbound marketing strategies
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for HubSpot’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities across Latin America
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your knowledge, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You should have:
- Fluent in Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and/or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- 2-7+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
B.A. or B.S. degree