Sales Representative - Boston [Weekends Only]
As a Lovepop Sale Representative, you will:
- Provide customers with an amazing experience that encourages future return visits to our retail stores and online web presence.
- Open and close lovepop kiosks, manage the register, and count inventory.
- Ensure that kiosk is always neat and tidy.
- Talk about and sell lovepop cards to meet daily sales and e-mail capture goals.
- Set up and break down lovepop special events as needed.
Ideal Sales Representatives:
- Will be A-Players who want to succeed and out-perform expectations.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with customers -- making folks feel welcome and valued is a core mantra that we have at lovepop!
- Are able to work mostly independently, learn quickly, and solve problems.
- Have a high school degree or GED and previous sales experience.
- Are able to lift 50 pounds, stand for 4-6 hours in a retail selling environment, and have a knack for counting!
Our first kiosk opens at 8:30am on the weekends, and our last kiosk shift ends at 9:30pm! Shifts generally range from 4-6 hours each, which is perfect for folks who are looking to supplement their full-time projects or are looking for flexible work hours. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of something new and different, and we're so excited to hear from you! What are you waiting for?