Wayfair.com, the largest online retailer of furniture and housewares in the United States, is expanding operations in Utah. To support growth, we are seeking a highly talented Recruiterto join our team in our Boston Headquarters. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and process from front to back, and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of a growing business.
· Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
· Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
· Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
· Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
· Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
· Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
· Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
· 0- 3+ years Recruitment experience
· Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
· In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
· Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
· Excellent oral and written communication skills