Technical Program Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp TV is delivering a marketplace solution to advertisers, programmers, and platforms for planning, reaching, measuring, and optimizing campaigns delivered in the new reality of an advanced TV ecosystem. Concurrently, we provide for the inventory owners a set of solutions to better manage and monetize their subscriber and viewership data assets.
Our vision is to accelerate the speed at which all forms of video advertising becomes addressable and measurable against high-quality data and support new outcome-based transaction models. Ultimately, there is an opportunity for LiveRamp to become a new standard/currency for the advertising industry finally breaking down silos between digital and traditional ad spend by establishing trusted any-screen metrics that prove the value of advanced TV deals.
- Own the process for coordinating and communicating product development across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp TV Measurement
- Manage the software development lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Facilitate conversation between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership, enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the engineering development teams
- Contribute towards building great engineering teams and a great company
- You have 6+ years of experience working as a program development manager and 4+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- 5+ years of experience in TV Advertising, Ad Tech or Marketing Tech platform-facing role, with a deep understanding of these ecosystems
- You have experience in a variety of business-to-business and direct-to-consumer domains and possess an ability to internalize new domains quickly.
- You have demonstrable expertise in practice management for Agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale.
- You have experience working with partner disciplines to understand and prioritize needs.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You can write queries where needed or are open to learning. You will not create software, but you will work with software engineers, and you may perform analyses.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive.
- You have a solid understanding of Jira and could act as a Jira admin if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- You have a desire to work in Boston.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Boston.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.