As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
We are looking for a Problems Team leader to build teams, process, and technology to reduce the impact and frequency of incidents and problems on Vistaprint's New Platform Sites. Our New Platform Sites are still being built to replace our Monolith website and are the future of e-commerce in Vistaprint. In this role, you will define and own Vistaprint's strategy for management of incidents and bugs affecting our e-commerce operation, enabling our teams, customers, and business to succeed. Your inputs will ultimately make our customer experience excel through successful measurement and continuous improvement of incident and problem related KPIs.What You Will Do:
- Own the high level objective to reduce the impact and frequency of pain caused by problems, contributing to outstanding customer experiences
- Define the strategy for management of problems spanning across multiple teams and functions within the org, and guide the organization to leverage this successfully as quantified with data
- Develop an understanding of the technology and organization powering Vistaprint's New Platform sites, which you and your team(s) will maintain and leverage for the organization
- Develop highly effective teams focused on Incident Management and Problem Management across Vistaprint
- Engage with partners throughout Vistaprint to stay connected and ensure perpetually effective management of problems
- Automate wherever possible to ensure speed, consistency, and repeatability in management of problems
- Be a leader and advocate for reducing negative customer impact through great problem management across Vistaprint
- Experience in technical incident response / problem management, preferably with a specific e-commerce focus
- Success in creating, maintaining, and refining problem management teams, processes, and technology
- Experience as a leader of people having lead a technical team or teams
- History of making positive change through data driven practices
- Ability to build and foster relationships with teams and leaders across many levels
- Ability to communicate proficiently across multiple channels to diverse audiences
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.