Support Operations Manager at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index is a technology company and the leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, DocuSign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We’re looking for an analytically driven, intellectually curious, and tech savvy Support Operations Manager to help scale the service function of the User Operations team as we tackle our ambitious growth goals. The User Operations team supports and enables PI users (customers and partners) in numerous areas - beyond the traditional scope of technical support. In this role, you will propose and implement solutions in alignment with our business strategy and drive operational improvements with the ultimate goal of increased scalability. You will work with User Operations leaders and other key business partners to implement these improvements while ensuring cross-functional alignment through tenacious prioritization, execution, communication, and follow-through across multiple initiatives.
- Ownership of the User Operations “scalability” roadmap - development of long term and near-term (quarterly) operational initiatives to support our product-led growth
- Persistently driving the execution of scalability efforts through removing blockers, consistent follow-up with key contributors, and holding others accountable when needed
- Identify process/system inefficiencies, investigate solutions, and take action
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to enhance our data analytics and dashboards - ensuring our insights remain actionable in an environment of rapid iteration and change
- Proactively identify solutions for key system and process gaps to improve the service experience of PI users - both customers and partners.
- Ensure the organization, accuracy and prioritization of the broader User Operations projects roadmap and communicate regular updates to key stakeholders
- Oversee implementation, roll-out, and training for systems and tools used by the User Operations team (delegating when appropriate).
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to articulate User Operations’ business problems, develop use cases, and submit business requirements to our partners in Business Systems, Business Intelligence, Product, IT, and others
- Continually keep a pulse on operational opportunities (including, but not limited to, automation, systems and process improvement) and measure the success of implemented projects
- Oversee the management of our internal knowledge solution (Guru) - user access, permissions, the structure and analysis of data
- Provide input in meetings and participate in cross-functional groups to identify and drive forward improvements to internal/external communications, business processes, tools, and products
- Collaborate with User Operations team to understand their workflow and identify operational inefficiencies, plus gather feedback from the team on proposed solutions prior to implementation
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- A track record of creative problem-solving and operational excellence - you seek out, identify, and solve for key business problems
- A knack for using data to drive decisions and prioritization of effort, but not allowing lack of data to slow you down
- Ability to strike the delicate balance between structure and flexibility in your project management approach - you want to get things done in an organized fashion, but you seek results over perfection
- Experience working with business technology teams to develop internal tools, including: writing business requirements, gaining alignment on decisions, ensuring new capabilities will support business needs
- Ability to objectively analyze solution options that strike a balance between improving the agent experience and improving the customer experience
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open-mind
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.