Strategy & Operations Project Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Our Strategy & Operations team is looking to add a Project Manager to drive strategic objectives and oversee multiple projects and activities. The ideal candidate will be a change leader that has experience using data to drive technology investment and operational best practices. Specifically you will - identify, organize, define, build, implement and measure initiatives that create efficiencies for our Restaurant Success Team, CS organization, Toast and our customers. He or she should be highly analytical and focused with keen insight into human behavior and motivational forces. This job involves both short- and long-term programs that inspire and educate our customers and internal Toasters.
What you will do:
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Utilize strong oral, written, consultation, and negotiation skills to lead change
- Build and maintain end-to-end project schedules
- Work to improve processes across the Customer Success organization
- Regularly report out on project status
- Contribute to Program/ Portfolio Steering sessions providing executive level updates including relevant detail on obstructions & next steps
- Collaborate across departments and work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Ensure teams are adhering to Toast standards and best practices
Do you have the right ingredients?
- BS degree in business management or related field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce.com, telephony and integrated systems.
- Experience managing a projects, both tactical and strategic - Specifically, Improving internal business process, software rollouts, process changes, etc.
- Experience with change management roll-outs & Process Gap Analysis.
- Roll-up-your sleeves attitude with a eagerness to work in the unpredictable operating environment of a fast growing company.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods - PMP/ Six Sigma a plus
- Preferred experience in consulting, operations, SaaS, customer success or multi-location management