Strategy Advisor, Employer Group Growth Strategy at Humana Studio_h
The Strategy Advancement Advisor provides data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large. The Strategy Advancement Advisor works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana and the Group Segment are seeking a Strategy Advisor as part of the Group Segment Transformation Management Office (TMO). The commercial group business is embarking upon a multi-year growth plan to develop and launch a coordinated, consumer-first experience that will realize significant membership growth for Humana.
This role will partner with Group Segment leadership and the TMO to execute against our growth strategy, establishing and tracking leading metrics that indicate how successfully the growth strategy is being executed, produce dashboards and other data visualizations to inform decision-making, and translate the data to insights and narrative. Data will be operational, financial, and clinical in nature.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively to develop and track milestones and key performance indicators for growth strategy and transformation efforts
- Researching trends and competitive intelligence, and creating content for leadership
- Development of dashboards and other data visualizations to measure vertical work stream success
- Ensuring alignment of scorecards/dashboards across various work streams and individual leaders
- Oversight/tracking of growth strategy financial investment in people, processes, partnerships, and technology
- Coordinating the integration of data to determine clinical and economic trends and impact
- Communicating insights and analytical findings to a broad range of audiences
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or management consulting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Proficiency in understanding Healthcare related data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Advanced Degree: MBA, MPH, or quantitative discipline
- Technical experience in in SQL, SAS or other data systems or statistical software
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik