Strategist, Enterprise Loyalty at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are looking for an experienced strategist to join our Enterprise Loyalty team to educate and advise Enterprise partners looking to develop and optimize their loyalty programs on both branded channels (app & web) and Grubhub’s marketplace.
Engaging in a range of consulting projects and internal initiatives, our Enterprise Loyalty Strategists support restaurant brands in making data-driven decisions that increase sales, improve customer retention, and meet each brand’s unique KPIs.
The right candidate will possess the ability to interpret a variety of business and brand goals in order to: assess a restaurant’s digital performance; identify key opportunities to engage users throughout their journey with the brand; and develop creative and organized loyalty strategies grounded in data and industry knowledge.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Translate Enterprise client needs into creative and actionable loyalty strategies rooted in data. In this role, you will work with a number of cross-functional teams including Data Services, Technical Brand Management, Account Management and Partnerships to engage with Enterprise clients on loyalty programs and promotions that drive measurable business results. You will be responsible for analyzing guest behavior, campaign performance and loyalty program performance in order to generate actionable insights for clients.
- Support Sales, Partnerships and Technical Brand Management as a subject matter expert. From participating in sales pitches to joining meetings with pre- and post-sale strategic clients, you will be responsible for educating our brands on loyalty best practices.
- Liaise with product and engineering to understand our technology roadmap and contribute relevant, high-impact suggestions based on industry trends and client needs. In order to support loyalty best practice and recommendations, it is essential that you both understand the current state of our product capabilities, as well as, what is happening across the loyalty industry.
- Maintain our team’s reputation as the restaurant loyalty experts. Most enterprise restaurant brands have some form of loyalty program today. The space is commoditized and noisy, and ideas are a dime a dozen. Outstanding ideas that translate into meaningful growth across the four areas most important to restaurants (acquisition, activation, engagement, retention), though… those are the ideas that matter. Those are the ideas you’ll be responsible for presenting to everyone from the digital marketing managers to the CEOs and CFOs of our industry.
You Should Have
- Experience in developing, managing and/or marketing loyalty programs; or equivalent experience in a performance marketing or consulting role
- Detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator comfortable translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and churn out actionable insights
- Passion for helping brands better understand and influence customer behavior
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation platforms, and BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, economics, or other analytical disciplines
- Experience in the fast-casual restaurant industry and/or in a client-facing digital agency role
- Deep knowledge of customer engagement programs across various industries – restaurants, retail, travel, etc.
- Basic SQL knowledge
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.