Strategic Engagements Manager
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than five million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Our largest clients want hands-on strategic and technical support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts. That’s where our Strategic Engagements team comes in. As a Strategic Engagements Manager, you will work with our most complex clients, the nation’s biggest school districts, helping them to embrace our product from implementation stage to delivering impact on student outcomes each year.
We’re looking for a Strategic Engagements Manager to join our growing team and provide a portfolio of clients with best-in-class service and thought partnership. As a Strategic Engagements Manager, you thrive in novel, high-stakes, high-complexity situations, using diplomacy and precision. Our strategic clients are sophisticated consumers and users of information and operate in complex political environments as they educate hundreds of thousands of children; every detail matters.
- Serve as the project manager for 10-12 of our largest clients; be a trusted advisor for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Design and deliver highly complex technical projects utilizing the Panorama platform and other tools such as Excel
- Collaborate with an Account Manager, Strategic Engagements Associate, and other team members to deliver projects on time and error free and reply quickly to client needs
- Implement expert problem-solving and project management, thinking three steps ahead of where are clients are, and mapping out plans and solutions that leverage Panorama’s product and meet client needs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders to make Panorama a key element of their school systems, impacting operations and more important, student outcomes
- Join forces with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations
- Collaborate to design and facilitate trainings for district and school leaders so that outcomes, findings and data analysis are valued and used
What We’re Looking For
Experience with large districts and organizations
- 5-7 years of previous professional experience in a technology, education, research or non-profit environment; candidates with fewer years of experience would be considered if highly relevant
- Experience working in or working with large school districts (or other large organizations); savviness about the inner-workings of decision making
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of an organization (experience at the superintendent and board levels preferred)
- Passion for and commitment to using data to improve student outcomes, particularly addressing issues of equity and access
Stellar project management and collaboration skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage and personally execute multiple projects; ability to dive into the details and pull up to the big picture
- Self-starter; capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, working collaboratively within the Strategic Engagements team and cross-functionally
Strong attention to detail
- Driven to get every last detail landed; precision is key
- Expert knowledge using Excel and other technical platforms to clean and analyze large data sets
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.