Software Configuration Team Manager
The Software Configuration Manager is responsible for managing a team that is directly focused on enhancing the customer experience. This team is focused on the customization of each customer’s menu, peripheral modules, and providing them with a raving fan customer experience.
- Responsible for leading a team upwards of 10 employees who are focused on ensuring the customers are set up for an optimal experience prior to go-live, by uploading, editing, and finalizing menus for each customer.
- Responsible for creating metrics, and OKR’s that will give the team the visibility and ability to hit goals, and continue to scale the business.
- Directly responsible for defining processes that will allow the team to move at a more efficient pace, and a more agile direction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead employees to meet organizations expectations from a quality, productivity, and goal accomplishment standpoint
- Maintain transparent communication within organization and cross departmentally
- Handle escalations and high priority customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Work with customers and peers to understand scope of projects and ensure they are completed with high quality by defined deadlines
- Coach, train, and develop new employees, and perform regular check in’s with them
- Focus on the creation and evolution of processes to ensure greater efficiency, often utilizing direct feedback from the team
- Coordinate team initiatives to engage employees outside of their typical role
- Enable interdepartmental communication and development to create clear and possible career growth paths for employees
- Navigate multiple communication pathways to monitor the pulse of the team and prioritize escalations and inquiries
- Find comfort in an ever changing, high demand, fast pace corporate structure
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a leadership role
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong phone, listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent follow up and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment and is results oriented to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.