Software Configuration Team Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Customer Service Team Manager is responsible for managing a team that is directly focused on enhancing the customer experience. This team is focused on the customization of each customer’s menu, peripheral modules, and providing them with a raving fan customer experience.
What you will do:
- Responsible for leading a team upwards of 10 employees who are focused on ensuring the customers are set up for an optimal experience prior to go-live, by uploading, editing, and finalizing menus for each customer.
- Responsible for creating metrics, and OKR’s that will give the team the visibility and ability to hit goals, and continue to scale the business.
- Directly responsible for defining processes that will allow the team to move at a more efficient pace, and a more agile direction.
- Lead employees to meet organizations expectations from a quality, productivity, and goal accomplishment standpoint
- Maintain transparent communication within organization and cross departmentally
- Handle escalations and high priority customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Work with customers and peers to understand scope of projects and ensure they are completed with high quality by defined deadlines
- Coach, train, and develop new employees, and perform regular check in’s with them
- Focus on the creation and evolution of processes to ensure greater efficiency, often utilizing direct feedback from the team
- Coordinate team initiatives to engage employees outside of their typical role
- Enable interdepartmental communication and development to create clear and possible career growth paths for employees
- Navigate multiple communication pathways to monitor the pulse of the team and prioritize escalations and inquiries
- Find comfort in an ever changing, high demand, fast pace corporate structure
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a leadership role
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong phone, listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent follow up and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment and is results oriented to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Salesforce.com experience a plus