Service Operations Manager
The Predictive Index is a technology company and the leader in talent optimization. We are also an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, DocuSign, and Nissan—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Service Operations Manager is responsible for supporting The Predictive Index in achieving its ambitious growth goals by helping to scale our service efforts. In this role, you will propose and implement solutions in alignment with our business strategy and manage projects that support the achievement of the service team’s key performance metrics. You will partner with User Operations leaders and other key business partners to drive enhancements within our tech stack, processes, and cross-functional alignment through effective project management and direct contributions.
We’re looking for an organized, driven, and service-oriented professional with a strong background in Operations/Support and experience in implementing operational improvements to support organizational growth and scalability. The Service Operations Manager will leverage existing and new technology to support the scalability of service at PI in alignment with our corporate strategy.
- Serve as the project manager and key contributor for the Service team’s scalability efforts and operational improvements
- Proactively identify solutions for key system and process gaps that impact the service experience of PI users
- Develop and maintain a project roadmap of service-related projects - communicate regular updates to key stakeholders
- Oversee implementation, roll-out, and training for systems and tools used by the User Operations team
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to articulate User Operations’ business problems, develop use cases, and deliver business requirements to our partners in Business Systems, Business Intelligence, Product, & IT
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to enhance our existing analytics and dashboards
- Continually keep a pulse on operational opportunities (including, but not limited to, automation, systems and process improvement) and monitor the performance of implemented improvement and share relevant findings with User Ops leadership
- Management of our internal knowledge solution (Guru) - user access, permissions, the structure and analysis of data,
- Identify process inefficiencies, investigate solutions, and present recommendations to Director of User Operations
- Conduct post-mortem of service projects to identify improvements in project planning and execution
- Provide input in meetings and participate in cross-functional groups to identify and drive forward improvements to internal/external communications, business processes, tools, and products
- Collaborate with User Operations Team Leads and Specialists to understand their workflow and identify operational inefficiencies, plus gather feedback from the team on proposed solutions prior to implementation
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- A track record of problem-solving and operational excellence - you seek out, identify, and solve for key business problems
- Experience working with business technology teams to develop internal tools, including: writing business requirements, gaining alignment on decisions, ensuring new capabilities will support business needs
- Ability to objectively analyze solution options that strike a balance between improving the agent experience and improving the customer experience
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open-mind
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.