The Senior Technology Implementation Professional delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Senior Technology Implementation Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Technology Implementation Professional gathers and documents business system and functional requirements, influences system design to optimize support and ensures solutions meet the business objectives and requirements. Completes and/or coordinates implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in IT business analysis, including artifacts development
- Experience problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Facilitating cross-functional teams' efforts
- Technical skills including SQL experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Clinical Compliance Reporting
- Project Management
- Salesforce Reporting Tools
- Power BI
- Master's Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field