Senior QA Manager - Test, Build, and Release at Grubhub
- Lead, inspire, and grow a cross-functional team of Quality Assurance Engineers and Build & Release Engineers focused on client-facing mobile application and web application development projects.
- Refine existing processes and tools for testing, building, and release both mobile apps and web apps, to ensure that teams are operating efficiently.
- Set up and increase automation of tests and builds such that scope of the team can be expanded over time to increase cycles of test executions and depth of test coverage.
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers or problems that are causing delays in timelines or difficulty coordinating among teams.
- Represent the voice of your team in Agile/Scrum planning and grooming processes to accurately represent the level of effort needed to perform testing activities within the sprint.
- Work closely with Technical Brand Management team to ensure your team is helping to effectively perform tests, builds, and releases for client-facing mobile & web application launches and updates.
- Collaborate with Engineering Managers, Product Managers, and others for planning and prioritization purposes.
- Experience with leading and growing teams, including effective management of both managers and individual contributors.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including effective meeting facilitation and information synthesis.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and very flexible.
- Experience with development, testing, and releases of mobile & web applications, across both iOS and Android, as well as multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.