Senior Program Manager, Ecommerce at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a growth minded Senior Program Manager who thrives within a fast-paced environment, is always looking for ways to improve, and enjoys being collaborative. You will work to scope, drive, and deliver web projects with cross-functionally partners across the entire organization. Sitting in the center between marketing/business, development, and design, strong communication and organization skills are the keys to success.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, knowing when to balance being scrappy and when to plan on building to scale. You must be comfortable navigating and organizing ambiguity. We are looking for someone who is comfortable engaging across the entire company to drive business impact with a strong bias towards providing the best customer experience.
About this roll*:
- Establish and scale the ecommerce channel to hit company targets.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Ops, Product, R&D, Customer Service, On-boarding, etc to ensure end to end alignment on improvements and opportunities.
- Develop project plans and roadmap; prioritize capabilities; and drive project execution.
- Manage a complex and ambiguous project with many critical dependencies
- Drive ecommerce improvements through a/b and user testing to achieve team and company level OKRs.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills embracing radical candor.
- Embraces a growth mindset
- Experience working directly with developers, designers, and marketers.
- Strong understanding of web and ecommerce best practices.
- Able to dive into web analytics to derive actionable insights.
- Experience with different website testing concepts and techniques.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Proficient with digital marketing tools/tech, including analytic tagging.