Release Manager at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Are you bready* for a change?
The Toastmobile Release Manager is responsible for all aspects of the release process - including deployment, monitoring, issue tracking and metrics reporting. As a Release Manager, you’ll act as a subject matter expert for release best practices, advancing toward the predictable delivery of quality releases.
About this roll*:
- Be a champion for continuous improvement of the release process
- Communicate project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between multiple teams
- Manage the Toastmobile deployments to production environments in collaboration with other technical leaders & teams
- Ensure compliance with the change control process, assisting in test planning
- Act as a technical liaison for Engineering, and Care teams, having an understanding of roadmaps and how their dependencies and schedules align
- Provide support for releases, incident response, and major system upgrades
- Develop and maintain release dashboards to monitor production issues, trends
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience with build/release tools and processes
- Knowledge of Sentry, Splunk and similar tools
- Android experience - including tools like Android Studio
- Knowledge of Agile and the software development lifecycle
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with performance testing tools, logging and monitoring
- Experience with QA testing strategies & methodologies
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.