Relationship Manager/Senior Manager
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Payments teams are the hidden heroes and heroines of Toast. Your team ensures a restaurant can always perform the mission critical act of taking a payment from a guest, even in the middle of a power outage! As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurant’s bank account.
Bready* to make a change?
In this role you will help lead and manage the Relationship Management team which owns the customer communication for our Payments business. Using customer empathy and a consultative approach, you will partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive customer satisfaction and measure success based upon a number of key performance indicators such as: Customer Satisfaction, Retention and Customer Service Response Time.
About the roll*:
- Lead and manage a team of Payments Relationship Managers
- Deliver a best-in-class, truly delightful, Payments experience to Toast restaurants and prospects through successful communication (both written and verbal)
- Maintain client satisfaction from sales handoff through life of partnership both pre-sale and post-sale
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions and deeply understand the payments value proposition and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Identify and implement enablement opportunities as it relates to payments throughout organization (Sales, Customer Success)
- Act as an escalation point and ensure resolution of any client issues that surround payment processing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather and understand needs analysis for each assigned client
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's Degree; 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, account management, client management, or similar
- 2+ years experience managing and building high performing teams
- Strong analytical ability, comfortable working with and managing performance metrics (SLAs and KPIs)
- Strong time management, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Experience working in the payment processing, fin-tech, or financial services industry
- Experience with Salesforce and SQL