R&D Enablement Coordinator at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a new role?
As the Toast R&D teams (Engineering, Product, Design) continue to expand year over year, we are investing heavily to evolve and improve our onboarding experience, as well as provide continuing learning and development opportunities to our existing team. This work will ensure that new hires are ramped quickly and that our existing team continues to improve. As an R&D Enablement Coordinator, you will be responsible for administrative and program level support for our global training and development programs.
Are you technically minded but also love meeting and working with people? Do you love to learn and want to help others learn and grow?
About this roll*:
- Onboarding Support: Maintain, improve, and coordinate agenda and program details including but not limited to scheduling, identifying facilitators, preparing workspaces, and identifying correct information.
- Logistical data support: Partner with HR teams to keep our teams informed on important news including new hires, processes, promotions, etc.
- Content Management: Update and maintain resources (using Confluence and Google Docs or other tools). Ensure that trainings are properly managed in LMS and be the point of contact for any LMS related questions or issues.
- Impact Assessment: Create surveys or learning assessments and analyze data to understand the impact of programs and initiatives developed by the enablement team.
- Employee Engagement & Marketing: Share development opportunities to employees in an engaging and compelling way that provides all necessary information and entices participation.
- Team Support: Manage the Enablement team’s tools, subscriptions and relationships with vendors.
- Special Projects: Ad-hoc project work as needed, as we grow our R&D enablement program. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in order to identify areas that can benefit from targeted improvements
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Enjoy interacting with new people, whether new hires or existing employees, across the company, in an open and inclusive way
- Outstanding organizational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines. Must be able to prioritize tasks and feel comfortable asking for help and guidance.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal. This role will be working with senior executives, must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think creatively about both short and long term solutions
- Ability to create and maintain processes, and integrate others into these processes
- Comfortable receiving feedback: You'll need to be able to pivot quickly and edit your work after receiving feedback. We'll work as a team to put forth the best final product.
- Naturally intellectually curious, looking to learn and grow
- Excited with helping shape a growing role at Toast
*Bread puns encouraged, not required