Project Manager, Membership/CRM
What You'll Do
- Coordinate projects across a global organization to prioritize strategic work that aligns with business objectives and conforms with ASICS Digital’s consumer engagement strategy.
- Coordinate platform rollouts and software integrations with platform owners and regional stakeholders in support of upcoming membership rollouts and CRM programs.
- Provide operational support, triage issues, and prioritize improvements for existing membership and personalization-related services.
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders across the entire ASICS organization.
- Manage, as Project Manager, global and local cross-functional team members to ensure the timely delivery of quality customer experiences and the sustenance of team morale.
- Facilitate team ceremonies, such as weekly status and change management activities. Own the overarching detailed project plan, timeline, and deliverables
- Responsible for managing project risk and resolving project blockers
What You've Done
- 2+ years of project management experience on a digital team, managing both external vendors and business stakeholders preferably as part of a global organization
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Ability to advocate for quality, strategic work that aligns with business goals and deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience working on multiple work streams varying between agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience in project management tools, including Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree required; PMP a plus