Project Manager, Creative
Your role will:
- Evaluate, evolve, manage, and educate on workflow process and tracking for the creative team (designers and copywriters) and their multiple cross-functional stakeholders including Integrated Marketing, Fitness apps teams (ASICS Studio and ASICS Runkeeper), Media, Partnerships, and the General and Administrative team.
- As the first point of contact for the creative team be an advocate, voice and partner to the team and business as a whole through:
- Synthesize results for creative projects and help creatives improve with retros, key takeaways, results-reporting and process tweaks along the way.
- Assist the creative director in photo and video shoots by helping with production and organization of props, assets, talent and releases.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project managing a creative team in an agency or in-house environment
- Experience in ecommerce and/or tech, preferably as part of a global organization
- Demonstrated, data-driven expertise in increasing efficiency within a creative team
- Experience in project management tools, including Jira and Confluence, and a strong point of view on the best tools for project tracking
- Exemplary attention to detail and communication skills, initiative and follow through
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- A strong understanding of and appreciation for creative work and the creative process
- Ability to advocate for quality, strategic work that aligns with business goals and deadlines
- Agile, scrum and kanban experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; PMP a plus
In return, we offer:
- A team that is committed to changing people’s lives through fitness: we’re passionate about what we do, and it shows!
- Wellness benefits like money to spend on gym memberships or gear, and generous discounts on ASICS brands
- Flexible working hours and unlimited paid time off
- Generous benefits from healthcare to commuter reimbursements
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.