Project Manager with Commercial Loans Exp at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager in our Boston office.
The Project Manager will manage stakeholder and executive level sponsor expectations, as well as the requirements of external governing and oversight bodies. The incumbent will be responsible for reporting on the health and overall program efforts with sound metrics and analytics.
• Within the Commercial Banking PMO, Manages/leads projects involving multiple stakeholders and drives the formulation of business processes and requirements.
• Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
• Formulates plans in support of business objectives and consistent with the organizations strategic goals.
• Develop presentations, dashboards, reports and other team and executive level project communications and documentation.
• Accountable for completion of all project deliverables, milestones and tasks.
• Document and communicate project changes, health and status to project teams, Business Owners and Executive Sponsors.
• Oversee and may contribute to the development of project definition and scope at the project level.
• Coordinates resources to resolve complex issues, improve systems/processes and deliver creative solutions.
• Mentors others on effective techniques as needed.
• Directs others in data gathering, testing, validation, analysis and modeling.
• Manages the implementation and communication of any enhancements or changes to products, services or technological resources, including change control (i.e. schedule, scope, business objectives, and budget)
• In addition to Project Manager, may need to wear different “hats,” as needed (Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, etc.).
• Help coordinate working sessions / working groups as needed (QA documentation working sessions; BRD working sessions, etc.).
• Perform Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis, as needed (1-off reports, Excel Pivot Tables and other advanced functions, Power Point presentations, etc.)
Extensive Commercial Banking experience with loan origination systems implementation and/or platforms upgrades is critical.
• Knowledge in managing large system implementation projects for loan origination. Experience with AFS Level 3 and/or AFS Vision is preferred.
• Able to identify risks and manage them, escalating when necessary
• Superior communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, managing vertically and horizontally
• Demonstrated ability to build strong trusted relationships and foster collaboration and teamwork.
• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage resources, sets scope, time scales, and deliverables, recognizes changing requirements and addresses program / project impact.
• Leadership skills; ability to provide constructive criticism, feedback and solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to anticipate reactions and positions of others.
• Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools. (SharePoint, Visio, Excel, MS Project, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to be flexible, pivoting between Project Management duties, Business Analyst functions, and other analytical duties, as required.
• Ability to document meetings (meeting notes) and translate meeting outcomes into action items and follow-ups.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.