Project Coordinator at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Project Coordinator (PC), you will manage all aspects of the mid-level solution implementation. You will use your hospitality experience to delight our customers as you guide them through the implementation process. Leveraging a network of dedicated services resources and third party partners, you will ensure our customers' successful integration into the Toast family.
About this roll*:
- Serve as the main point of contact during the implementation process and nurture a positive customer relationship from on-boarding to go live
- Develop, execute and lead a project plan specific to the client and the agreed upon statement of work, including budget and resources
- Manage a comprehensive change control process across hardware, software, configuration, installation, and resource management
- Coordinate all scheduling and dispatching of the Implementation team during each stage of the process
- Train and mentor new Toasters on best practices once fully ramped
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 0-2 years of experience in hospitality, technology, project management or a related customer service field
- Commitment to continued professional development across both soft and hard skill sets
- Experience with Salesforce and project management tools is a plus
- PMP Certification is also a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required