Project Analyst at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Project Analyst role.Caring
You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by accessing the quality of customer data across a variety of projects within Delivery.Ownership
- You’ll analyze customer data and perform necessary ingests related to such.
- You’ll own creating data mapping documents for each customer.
- You’ll be proactive in identifying when mapping files need to be updated, and successfully analyze and report out on relative updates for all products.
- You’ll have access to our client data FTPs, as well as use testing and production environments.
- You’ll use Trifacta to set up data workflows and assist in configuring customers for Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. You will use Smartsheet to update project plans.
- You’ll report to the Director, Customer Success in our Customer Success department of the Delivery division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your data analysis and quality assurance skills to:
- Successfully manipulate master mapping templates which increase efficiency in overall mapping time.
- Assist Customer Success Managers to solve any data issues that surface.
- Perform in depth data analysis on provider and scheduling data sets for trends in quality, and you will champion data quality within Kyruus and with our Customers.
- Proactively identify ways to use the tools we have available (Trifacta) to solve unique data challenges.
You’ll use your prioritization and time management skills to:
- Effectively work with the Product Development and Analytics teams to conquer larger, complicated projects requiring data cleanup.
- Balance data support for multiple customers at one time.
- Contribute and collaborate with various departments to create Master Mapping Templates for Speciality, Provider Types and Board Certifications for ingest.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ve completed a full data analysis for multiple projects.
- You’ve mastered our internal data management tools to build customer-specific configurations and business rules during implementation.
- You’re becoming familiar with the customer lifecycle process and continue to collaborate with other teams in order to have a holistics view into what we deliver.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Project Analyst role can move in a more linear career path on the implementation and Customer Success teams. The next step is Project or Customer Specialist and then Implementation or Customer Success Manager.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.