We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
- Strategize, implement, and maintain project initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Craft a disciplined project plan; including execution for each ongoing project
- Lead cross-functional teams throughout the change process and ensure that there's strong collaboration across companies/geographies; you need to be effective in holding people accountable
- Establish an agile integration project framework, which includes clear communication plans, disciplined timelines, effective review processes, thorough risk management, and the flexibility to react to learnings which arise during integration
- Analyze the relevant financial, operational, and customer experience KPIs and drive business integration accordingly
- Work closely with Grubhub leadership to plan for and implement effective workforce and cultural integrations
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify structural and process improvement opportunities as well as innovation enabled by the integration
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, project / program management or operational roles; must have experience owning end-to-end implementation
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross-functional teams; you're effective in running complex projects -- everything from project plans, tracking, communication, etc.
- Strong attention to detail; Digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the business; You love to learn and when something isn't clear you figure it out
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel and SQL); you bring solutions to the table based on thorough analyses
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ambitions goals
- Bachelor's degree in technical or analytical field; MBA is a plus
- PMP Certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge of standard program management tools including MS Project, Asana, Jira, ALM and PLM tools.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.