Program Manager, Toast Payments (FinTech) at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As an integrated payment processor, Toast processes millions of dollars per day, and at the end of the day, makes sure that money gets to a restaurant’s bank account. The Toast Payments Program Manager will be responsible for helping to scale Toast’s payments business, seeking and developing opportunities for efficiency and growth. Responsibilities include strategic initiative development, external partner management and cross-functional leadership of payments-related projects. This role provides significant strategic and operational leadership opportunity, and exposure to a wide range of functions, including product management, engineering, finance, amongst many others.
About this roll*:
- Coordinate across Payments and other cross-functional teams to drive success of major projects, manage stakeholders and project communication
- Drive implementation of large-scale and high-impact projects focused on payments business (including identifying and driving process improvements)
- Own operational relationships with external partners
- Seeking opportunities to improve partnership performance and driving accountability
- Develop project plans and be responsible for project-manage implementation, scoping requirements, resolving inefficiencies and driving operational excellence
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project or program management
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Consulting or financial services experience and/or similar experience at a high-growth technology company
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (ability to collaborate with and influence a wide variety of partners)
- Self-starter with strong team driven personality
- Interest and ability to dive deep into the operational details of the payments and fintech ecosystem
- Startup or similar high-growth experience; can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience in payment processing or fintech space
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.