Program Manager, Product Development at Kyruus
Program Manager, Product Development
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Program Manager, Product Development role.
You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by driving efficiency and excellence throughout our Product Development teams and processes.
You’ll own specific operations and process improvement projects within the Product Development team to connect the work of our technical teams directly to our company initiatives and projects, such as our corporate scorecard goals or key business development opportunities.
- You’ll own specific operations and processes within the product development team, working closely with the VP Engineering, VP Product and Director, Program Management to continually optimize how teams operate.
- You’ll work to define and run our release process, working closely with our Delivery and Marketing teams and Solution Consultants. You’ll work with Product Managers to understand release features and run appropriate meeting structures to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- You’ll understand the “why” and the “what” of product decisions and work with Product Managers to ensure that is communicated across the organization.
- You’ll lead effective brainstorming sessions with Product and Engineering management to understand process improvement needs and scope the work associated.
- You’ll manage relationships with our strategic partners and define and execute operating rhythms and roadmaps that ensure the maximum potential is realized within the partnership.
- You’ll use project management applications when applicable to develop project plans, help teams define what project success means, measure progress towards success metrics, and solve problems with internal technical teams.
- You’ll report to the Director, Program Management in our Program Management department within the R&D - Product division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 7+ years experience in Saas delivery and/or project management, knowledge of agile development practices, and your communication skills to:
- Manage processes to help individual teams manage their components of department-wide projects, aligning needs and deliverables
- Where applicable and at the direction of the Director, Program Management, manage 3rd-party relationships to set scope and deliverables and ongoing communications for relationship success
- Execute Product Development initiatives, trainings, and programs on time and at or under budget
You’ll use your prioritization and time management skills to:
- Effectively coordinate and work across various departments to conquer larger, complicated projects
- Measure and track if teams are adhering to product and engineering best practices
You’ll use your communication and problem-solving skills to:
- Ask the right questions of and listen actively to our internal teams to understand changing needs
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed
- Escalate issues and provide project updates to upper management
- Coordinate and serve on cross-departmental work groups to improve internal processes
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re a trusted member of the Program Management team and can provide immediate value to the product development team.
- You continue to collaborate with other teams in order to have a holistic view into how we produce and what we deliver.
- You can assist product development leadership on a wide variety of tasks.
- You’re the in-house expert on product development processes and help the teams identify other processes where definition and success criteria are needed.
- You set and continuously improve upon departmental metrics.
- You assist with and add structure to our partnership management programs.
- You help define, measure, and evangelize the value of the program management team.
- You provide clear feedback to others and successfully collaborate with Delivery to understand areas for improvement and tradeoffs.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Program Manager role can move in a more linear career path on the program management team. The next step is Senior Program Manager and this individual could explore this role within program management on the Product Development team or Delivery team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.