Professional Services Manager
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama Platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, over 9 million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” Many of our clients want hands-on support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts and launching survey programs. That’s where our Professional Services team comes in. As a Professional Services Manager, you’d be a critical member of our team, working to serve as thought partners, technical experts, and project managers for districts of all sizes. Our clients look to us to design and deliver survey projects that help get actionable and impactful data into the hands of administrators and teachers.
We're looking for a Professional Services Manager to join our growing team and provide a portfolio of clients with best-in-class service and thought partnership. You’ll be supporting their work by mastering Panorama’s product and implementing the technical steps of launching surveys driven by best-practice. As a Professional Services Manager, you’re solutions-oriented, always looking to bring the best tactics and tools to the table and push decisions forward. You’re a fast learner, who loves to learn by doing and working with technology to solve puzzles. You’ll be working with a wide range of clients on a variety of projects, so attention-to-detail and expert project management skills go extremely far in ensuring clients get what they need (and more!).
- Design, build, and implement highly effective survey projects using Panorama’s proprietary platform
- Work directly with Panorama’s district partners to facilitate survey design, data transfer, survey launch, and report roll-out
- Work with each client in your portfolio to do the tactical, technical work that will ensure an on-time and high-impact project
- Quickly learn Panorama’s product inside-and-out, and use this knowledge to guide clients towards making choices that serve them and their goals well
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders to help make Panorama a key element of their school systems, impacting district operations and more importantly, student outcomes
- Help to develop and improve professional services processes, with a focus on increasing our team’s ability to serve clients efficiently as our client base grows
- Collaborate with Product Support team to reply quickly to client and end user needs
- Join forces with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations
- Coordinate closely with Account Management colleagues to deliver high renewal rates
What We're Looking For
- Experience with project management
- At least 2 years of previous professional experience, in a technology, education, research or non-profit environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines; ability to dive into the details and pull up to the big picture.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Expert knowledge using Excel to clean and analyze large data sets.
- Demonstrated experience in learning new tools and platforms.
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
- Experience using data to tell stories that capture interest and drive decision-making.
- Expert communication skills and motivation to serve our partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for improving education and for helping clients use Panorama successfully to improve their schools and classrooms
- Self-starter; capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals.
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, can work effectively cross functionally
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.