Onboarding Specialists at Klaviyo are a critical part of our future success. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers in their first 90 days setting up Klaviyo with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills and, in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist who is passionate about providing the best onboarding experience and support to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. The Principal OBS will be responsible for providing a proactive, high-touch, program management model for our Mid Market and Enterprise customers in order to help them achieve their short term goals and be set up successfully to start their long term goals
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be the first point of contact with new Klaviyo customers, guiding them through their 90 days of setup with the Klaviyo product and the first customer experiences they want to build. Our mission is to exceed our customers expectations and to help them build a plan by the best path forward for integrating Klaviyo with complex environments and leveraging technology to achieve marketing goals. We are looking for a Principal OBS to provide proactive, high-touch technical consulting to our Mid Market and Enterprise customers. You will work closely with ~10 customers and align with key stakeholders on challenges and business goals to help set them up for long-term growth and success with Klaviyo. You will meet weekly with customers to drive progress towards their goals in onboarding, which includes technical advising on how to best integrate in order to meet their objectives. Your success will be measured on customer retention, customer time to value and customer sentiment (NPS).
How you will make a difference:
- Effectively onboard new Midmarket and Enterprise customers, leading them through multiple software migrations and integrations in order to execute on customer use cases and key milestones and to fast-track value.
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including onboarding project scope, plan, resources, and timeline.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive the project forward through visibility and accountability to reach customer goals.
- Adapt processes to provide a tailored onboarding experience for complex environments and meet customer needs while achieving key milestones.
- Provide technical consultation and hands-on guidance for migration plan and use case execution through integrations and APIs.
- Understand technical tradeoffs and persuasively communicate recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor onboarding health across all new customers to ensure we are fast-tracking value and setting customers up for long term success.
- Diagnose software issues and leverage Klaviyo resources to resolve in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Solutions Architects, Sales, CSM, and Product in order to drive the onboarding project and achieve customer goals.
- Advocate internally for customers throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process. Proactively surface, coordinate and drive new ideas to improve onboarding processes. This includes being the customer experience expert and working with product and engineering teams for integration, customer setup and UI improvements to ultimately reduce friction and Time to Value for customers.
- Identify gaps, build, deliver and maintain new processes in order to help drive growth for our Midmarket and Enterprise segments
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion.
Who you are:
- 4+ years implementation experience with CRM or marketing tools
- Highly analytical thought process and an excellent communicator with the capability to persuade both technical and business stakeholders
- An effective project manager with a track record of leading through complexity and driving outcomes on time
- Experience working with MidMarket & Enterprise customers
- Excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- A positive attitude, curious and eager to learn
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- You have a a track record for creative problem solving for customers
- Strong critical thinking skills in order to help define the customer onboarding process and scale
- Experience managing customer relationships through Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Knowledge and experience with database technologies (e.g. SQL)
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.