Everbridge is the market leader in Critical Event Management that keeps people safe and businesses running. Everbridge empowers better decisions with interactive communications throughout the incident lifecycle to protect our customer’s most important assets. Everbridge has experienced double-digit revenue growth for five straight years and has launched 8 new products over the past two years. With more than 4,800 customers around the world Everbridge have established itself as the market leader and de facto standard for organizations that require critical communications wherever their assets reside around the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing the Global Partner Program at Everbridge. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to bring their experience, expertise and passion for building a business in one of the fastest growing parts of Everbridge’s overall business. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the program, provide ongoing management and scale it to the biggest growth engine globally for Everbridge.
About the Team
You will be joining a growing Partner team managing, maintaining and building the Everbridge Partner business globally, a critical business driver for the company. This team is centralized in our world class Headquarters based in Burlington, MA.
What you'll do;
- Own and manage Everbridge’s Global Partner Program, Partner portal and content
- Implement processes to ensure governance and compliance of the program by all Partners globally
- Drive regular communications to Partners regarding Everbridge products, customer successes, and programs
- Collaborate with the Everbridge COE to define and execute onboarding programs for all new Partners.
- EB internal awareness including sales tools and Sharepoint docs
- Develop Technical and Sales certification program
- Define and execute ongoing Partner Enablement plans including ongoing updates on new products, version launches and corporate positioning
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing on co-marketing programs with Partners to drive incremental bookings for Everbridge and the Partner
- Drive regular internal awareness, education and mindshare with EB sales
- Liaise with SalesOps and Finance to ensure proper Partner sku’s, quoting and pricing
- Create communication process between other EB stakeholders for partner recruitment and awareness.
- Develop systems and reporting for measuring the Partner business through Salesforce
- Ensure proper sales tools are available to assist co-selling with Partners
- Support Channel Managers with EB Partner Program tools to assist them with their recruiting efforts
What you'll bring;
- Experience with SaaS products or services, communicationser vices, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security, crisis management or related products highly desirable.
- Strong presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS or BA in a relevant field.
- Proven experience and success managing Partner programs
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com) to track revenue growth and partner development activities
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining partner success and satisfaction.
- Occasional travel required
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description