Marketing & Sales Operations Lead
Greater Boston Area
CozyKin is looking for a Marketing & Sales Operations Lead to own the backend processes that make our sales machine run every day. Our company is growing exponentially and we need a superstar to not only help develop our marketing and sales tech stack and data reports, but also jump in to run with other key marketing and/or sales initiatives.
- Application Management: Oversee the use of various applications and platforms to produce data for the sales team. By evaluating data, ensure the success of an application or implement a new solution if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
- Data Management: Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a process.
- Project Management: Own key marketing and sales initiatives, working cross-functionally to build, implement, measure and improve efforts.
- Sales Forecasting: Recognizing past trends and predict how current initiatives will impact upcoming sales. Forecast sales on a monthly basis.
- Territory and Rep Analysis: Understand conversion by geography and rep performance.
- Training: Continually improve our training processes for new reps.
- Sales Strategy: Have input to the sales strategy and future goals for a sales team.
- Working with large sets of data, you must have analytical skills and be able to recognize trends and foreshadow trends in the future
- Jobs in sales are intense. You must have a strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- Coachable attitude
- Customer-first attitude
- Connection to children or childcare is a plus. Have an understanding of what families go through to find childcare. Know what the childcare options are available for parents.
- Experience working in a startup
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off -
- Generous childcare benefits
- Compensation $60,000 - $80,000
- Equity 0.0% - 0.1%
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
CozyKin is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description