Does the prospect of leading a team and driving efficiencies get you excited? Are you passionate about customers and working collaborative to best service them?
In this role you will lead the team responsible for onboarding new Ellevation partners, enhance current processes to meet partner and business needs, and collaborate with other teams to ensure a first class experience for educators across the country that use Ellevation. To ensure we are always improving, you will continuously look for opportunities to increase efficiencies in our implementation processes while sustaining high quality support. You will be responsible for supporting team members and helping them develop the skills and competencies they need to coach districts through effective change management practices and ensure educators can be most effective in their work with students.
What Success Looks Like:
- Recruit, lead, coach and develop a high performing team of Implementation Managers, and hire top talent as business needs arise
- Proactively identify enhancements and drive improvements in processes by creating a data driven culture of testing, learning, and iterating
- Develop deep knowledge of the Ellevation product, partner regions, and ELL policy, to support and guide the team to meet the needs of our diverse partner base
- Collaborate with other team leaders across the company (finance, revenue, and product) to ensure that you make data driven decisions, align on goals, and ensure that partner districts have a cohesive experience.
- 3-5 years project management experience in a SaaS company
- Curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo: An eagerness to dive into the “why”
- Demonstrated success and effectiveness working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and time-critical work environment
- Strong understanding of data and the ability to analyze it to make decisions
- Attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- 1-2 years of team management experience ideally in an ambiguous start up environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Taskfeed, and an LMS
- Background/experience working in a K-12 environment or supporting K-12 districts
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
Learn more about our team here!