Lead of Experimentation & Optimization at Vistaprint
Driven by Curiosity
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team
Vistaprint Analytics is an outstanding global team of data engineers, data scientists, web and marketing analytics specialists who work across our business. We co-create with partners and technologists to spur new customer growth, optimize marketing campaigns, build inspired site experiences, understand customer behaviors, and uncover opportunities to improve our business.
As the Lead of Experimentation & Optimization in NA you will use a data-driven approach to identify the highest areas of impact across the customer journey and you will be working with stakeholders throughout the company to generate understanding, strategy and suggest actions based on data. The role is hands-on to conceptualize hypothesis, tests and manage the optimization plan, provide interface designs, and execute the test utilizing industry-leading tooling, while maintaining high standards of governance.
What you will do
- Act as primary testing & optimization point of contact, consulting and supporting lines of business and analysts in the development of their optimization roadmaps and the design of specific actions.
- Become a reliable expert on optimization tools and offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services and technologies.
- Contribute to putting in place the right procedures and governance for a successful global optimization program at Vistaprint
- Create and maintain client-facing dashboards and reports, contributing to ongoing knowledge management.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders on a regular cadence, keeping them regularly apprised on engagement status, facilitating efficient meetings and discussions and ensuring action items are identified and followed upon.
- Relentlessly communicate, coach, evangelize, document and share best practices to colleagues across the company.
- Be a liaison with several cross-functional teams, co-creating learning center from optimization insights development and facilitating the completion of deliverables.
- Collaborate with our optimization platform teams to integrate new methodologies and tracking through our Optimization Analytics tools.
- Support build and maintain scaled self-service optimization toolkit for hundreds of users worldwide
- 6+ years of experience working in / for an eCommerce and multi-channel organization
- 3+ years of experience working in an optimization focused role; a combination of agency and in-house is a plus
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent experience in a relevant field (business, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, data science, engineering, social science, psychology)
- Experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
- Proven experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Strong understanding of the methodology and statistics behind effective testing campaigns; experience to tailor explanations of statistical and technical concepts to a variety of audiences and the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders.
- Great Autonomy in working in a fast-paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often. Hands-on / entrepreneurial attitude is a must!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
- Experience analyzing complex data sets, performing quantitative and qualitative research and influence tangible business gain via optimization campaigns.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably eCommerce sites
- Experience with testing platforms including Optimizely, Adobe, Google, VWO, SiteSpect, AB Tasty, and/or similar platforms. Technical work experience is a plus
- Experience with Analytics Platforms including Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, and/or similar analytics platforms. Technical work experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Qualtrics, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, and/or other similar tools
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, Email and Display testing.
What's In It for You:
- You will grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company
- You will love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.