Implementation Specialist / Temp to Hire
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree’s Implementation Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Implementation Management team with new customer onboarding to ensure overall success. To be successful you will need to establish a rapport with clients, gain an understanding of their needs, and assist with supporting them throughout the onboarding process. This is a full-time temporary opportunity, and given the fast growth MineralTree is seeing there could be potential for a longer term role with our company.
- Support many customer onboarding projects in parallel
- Work directly with customers to understand and support their AP and Payment automation needs
- Assist the implementation team with supporting client project plans in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the implementation team to ensure long-term customer success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual able to support several onboarding projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer oriented mindset with the desire to grow in a customer implementation or customer success role
- A self-motivated, independent individual, who takes initiative and seizes opportunity
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting software, ERPs is a plus!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.