Guest Engagement Program Lead, CS
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Guest Engagement Program Lead, Customer Success, will be directly responsible for driving adoption and attachment of Toast’s Guest Engagement product (Email Marketing, CRM, etc.). As a key to Toast’s customers’ top line growth, as well as a lynchpin to Toast’s consumer strategy, Guest Engagement represents a core pillar to the overall success of the Toast platform.
The person in this role will be a member of a cross-functional team driving program management and commercialization practices and will have a high degree of analytical and operational prowess. S/he will define and lead the initiatives that will contribute to up-sell revenue and adoption of Guest Engagement, identify and deliver both enablement and content strategies to improve adoption and revenue, create and manage KPIs to ensure program success, and maintain a high level of communication across multiple groups within the Toast organization. This individual should possess strong project and program management skills and be able to partner deeply with members of Support, Services, Education, Enablement, Product, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Restaurant Success teams at all levels to drive a successful Guest Engagement product. This is an exciting role that will have a direct impact on Toast and our customers!
About this roll*:
- Lead the Customer Success Guest Engagement program
- Develop and maintain core KPIs and OKRs that ensure visibility and success of the Guest Engagement product
- Identify and help drive delivery of Customer Success initiatives that increase adoption and core revenue of Guest Engagement
- Partner with Customer Marketing to drive Guest Engagement attach efforts at scale
- Build department- and initiative-level playbooks that ensure success against core KPIs. This will include defining, rolling out and managing the execution of the playbooks
- Represent Customer Success in all cross-functional Guest Engagement efforts, such as commercialization meetings, product readiness meetings, OKR reviews, etc.
- Own the Customer Success goals of aggressive month-over-month adoption and upsell targets
- Constantly identify new and innovative ways to drive net revenue and adoption increases across the Guest Engagement product (Value Maximization)
- Uncover and create opportunities to drive customer growth (revenue, expansion, efficiency, etc.) throughout different stages of the customer journey
- Act as an advocate for Toast’s customers by acquiring customer feedback on the Guest Engagement product, closing the loop with internal teams such as Product and Engineering, and advocating for customer needs in prioritization efforts
- Work with CS Excellence and BI teams to implement and improve reports, system rules & workflows, dashboards, automated emails, surveys, etc.
- Help drive and support an evolving company-wide culture of customer centricity
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years in customer or sales functions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Thrive in an environment of learning and interacting with high-capability, high-energy people
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy is ideal
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask, driving results
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Creative, analytical and execution-oriented
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically
- Experience leading key cross-functional initiatives
- Previous experience in a high growth environment preferred
- Restaurant experience a significant plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required