Global Support Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Technical Support Project Coordinator to join the Smartsheet Support team. We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive individual with great leadership skills interested in developing those skills further. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring cross- team efforts. You will coordinate the day-to-day operations of your assigned projects, assist in the queue and facilitate scheduled Pro Desk sessions, and work with Support managers and Senior Leadership (Directors and above) to ensure our team is achieving goals.
This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Support Training, Quality and Operations and is based in Smartsheet’s Boston, MA office.
- 30% Project and Program Improvements
- 60% assisting team with daily activities and priorities, including accountability reviews
- 10% Support process and policy reviews and change management activities
- Work with senior management to establish and clarify the goals, objectives, and requirements of specified Quality, Training, Workforce Management or other Support projects
- Plan the stages of the project or program, reviews actions and amends plans as necessary
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the project/program team
- Monitor progress including project/programme budget, timescale and quality
- Coordinate and oversee implementation of the project or program
- Reports on project or program to senior management and/or clients
- Ensure team is accountable for defined KPIs, milestones, and project deliverables
- Identify and resolve complex technical issues
- Assist team with prioritization of responsibilities to team members and coach/provide feedback as needed
- Handle high-priority issues and project manager escalations from your team
- Advocate for customers and define ways to continually add value to the customer experience
- Collaborate with TQO manager on 1:1 technical reviews with project team
- Establish team goals in line with overall project goals and Smartsheet objectives
- Assist with establishing individual goals for team members in line with Support project goals
- Understanding of Smartsheet (expert) and Project Management experience (PMP preferred)
- Willing to work within defined processes and identify areas for improvement
- Minimum of 1 year as Certified Product Smartsheet Resource
- Experience leading a process improvement team, Six Sigma methodology preferred
- Extensive 3-5 years of experience in a professional setting, with strong preference for operating in a technical space with a high degree of critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent interaction and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership skills and proven record as a resource for other team members
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership of issues or challenges
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills quickly
- Proven ability to train and mentor others on the Support team
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.