Engagement Manager, AI Services
DataRobot is the leader in democratizing and helping businesses transform themselves through AI. We are seeking experienced consultants and managers from top-tier management consulting firms to lead our client engagements.
In this role, you are expected to develop AI strategies and solutions for clients based on an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and technology capabilities. You will be measured on the direct impact to the client’s business you are able to create. You need to bring high energy and a strong passion for solving business challenges through advanced analytics.
You should have at least 5-7 years of consulting, senior management or deep functional experience. You have to be a fast-learner, quick on your feet, metrics driven and juggle multiple priorities independently. We promise the opportunity to work with an amazing technology platform and one of the best teams in the industry and build long-term value for yourself and the company.
- Gain a deep understanding of clients’ organizational objectives and business drivers, and offer solutions to complex business problems through AI
- Be the trusted advisor for senior executives at clients, guiding them effectively through their AI journey and advising them on trends that affect their business
- Be a very effective communicator and negotiator, translating complex analytical solutions and associated business benefits for consumption by senior executives and end users
- Manage world-class teams of data scientists and software developers through the entire engagement - from proposal to delivery - to create tangible, lasting impact at clients
- Own the risk, deliverables and economics of client engagements
- Identify opportunities to grow the DataRobot software and services business. Create best practices and institutional learning gained from projects
- Develop thought leadership and build content focused on the intersection of business and analytics in different industries
- At least 7-10 years of outstanding professional achievement and experience working closely with senior executives
- Passion and temperament to work for and contribute to the growth of a high energy and rapidly growing start-up
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive and passion to make a lasting impact at clients
- Deep understanding and appreciation of the impact of analytics on businesses
- Creativity in generating cross-functional hypotheses and data based problem solving
- Solid negotiation and analytical skills, and business and financial acumen
- Independent and persuasive communication with an excellent ability to hold dialogue without creating conflicts
- Willingness to take initiative and personal risks in the work environment
- Deep expertise in industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Pharma is a big plus
- Flexibility to travel 60-70% to client sites both domestically and internationally
- Technical acumen in analytics and machine learning to translate business challenges into technical requirements
- MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
- Experience in startups, big data and analytic technologies is a huge plus