Dawn Foods is looking for a talented eCommerce Specialist to be an early hire in our new Digital Innovation Hub. We are a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with almost 100 years of history at the beginning of our digital journey. We built our Digital innovation Hub in Boston’s Back Bay and staffed the start-up with top talent from leading Boston eCommerce firms like Blueport Commerce, Keurig, BJ’s, Staples and Wayfair. The Boston office has a mandate to drive the company’s external digital capabilities and to transform the overall business model while leveraging its rich heritage. It will be a journey. And you could be one of the charter members of the Digital Innovation Hub with a strong voice around how we work and what outcomes we drive. You will have a wide influence on building online ordering capabilities for our bakery customers, conceptualizing new digital solutions to drive customer lifetime value, and shaping our overall customer experience. Come join a team of Boston digital experts for this unique opportunity as we build a digital start-up within a global organization and transform the business for future growth. This role is in our Boston Digital Innovation Hub.
In this role you will have a direct and tangible impact on our Digital team, our company, and our customers. The chosen candidate will coordinate the organization of digital assets for the Dawn ecommerce platform and collaborate with others on the Digital team to build an unparalleled purchasing experience.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain content management system of all digital asset updates
- Update and organize digital assets in preparation for scheduled site releases and updates
- Coordinate site updates for marketing campaigns, seasonal changes and other promotions in collaboration with Marketing and other internal partners.
- Help drive site improvements through development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth
- Support the Site Operations Manager in deeply understanding data around merchandising and performance and advocating for customer
- Perform daily merchandising and maintenance updates on site
- Build valued working relationships across teams as well as with stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and partner with internal team members to flag, monitor and resolve
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Must be capable of gracefully managing multiple projects and handling shifting priorities with a high attention to detail and ability to successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and communicate effectively across the organization
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to quickly learn the necessary technical tools. Experience with content management systems and/or product information management tools a plus.
- An inquisitive and confident yet humble team player
- BS/BA required
- 10% travel
- 2+ years of related work experience, preferably in ecommerce or digital marketing
- Sense of urgency with a desire to move quickly
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.